About AWS Architect Training
AWS holds 69% of the global market share in the cloud computing market. Some of the prominent companies who use AWS as their backbone are Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb and General Electric. Irrespective of the size of an organization, everyone has started to adopt the cloud services in one way or the other, and AWS is the major player among the Cloud services industry.
AWS Certification Training from Florence is designed to provide in depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
What are the objectives of our AWS Architect Certification Training?
AWS Architect Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a AWS Certified Solutions Architect. During this AWS Architect Training, you’ll learn:
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
- Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
- Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
- Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
- Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
Why should you go for AWS Architect Certification Training?
AWS is leading the pack in terms of Cloud computing. They have been serving well in almost every aspect whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst, IoT developer etc. This AWS Architect Certification Training will help you to become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also choose a career path aimed for AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect etc.
In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured AWS training with an updated curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices. Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-life projects and work on different services for storage, computing, etc.
Additionally, you need the advice of an expert who is currently working in the industry tackling real life data challenges.
This AWS Certification Training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Our AWS Architect Certification Training helps you to grab this opportunity and accelerate your career. It is best suited for:
- Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- Professionals with Virtualisation experience
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
How will AWS Architect Certification Training help your career?
The below points will help you understand the growth of Cloud and AWS:
- Amazon Web Services (CSA) certification is rated as the most valued IT Certification – Global Knowledge Study
- In the latest Magic Quadrant report released by Gartner, AWS maintained its position as the king of cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) providers
- Average salary of AWS Architect is $125k – Indeed.com
- AWS market is expected to reach $236B by 2020 at a CAGR of 22% – Forrester
Also, the best part? You don’t have to buy any machines or administer any kind of software, it all will be handled by the cloud company which is running this application. So if you are interested in pursuing your career in the Cloud domain, now is the right time to start with the AWS Architect Training.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!