Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate
OverViewCourse DescriptionTableau 10 Certification training is completely aligned with the Tableau Qualified Associate Level Exam. This Tableau Training will help you become an expert in creating and dis...
Tableau 10 Certification training is completely aligned with the Tableau Qualified Associate Level Exam. This Tableau Training will help you become an expert in creating and distributing interactive and shareable dashboards. The Tableau Training curriculum will cover extensive concepts including Data Blending, the creation of Charts, Graphs and LOD expressions using different versions of Tableau including Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public and Tableau Reader.
- Learn the key concepts of Data Visualization and how data can be transformed by cleaning, splitting, pivoting, and merging using Tableau 10.
- Discuss the architecture of Tableau, establish connection with data sets , perform Joins on the data sets and explore the NEW CROSS JOIN that is now possible with data integration.
- Discover new ways to analyze your data such as, quick highlighting, reference lines, and use the new Clustering feature. Create personalized, dynamic visualizations by using Parameters to take user input and drive the visualization. Discuss good design practices for dashboards and how to make them fully interactive using Actions. Perform extensive hands-on activities using Tableau 10 thereby emphasizing the concepts. This training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
Why should you take Tableau course ?
- Verizon, Facebook, Dell, General Motors, KPMG, Bank of America & other 35,000 MNCs worldwide use Tableau across industries
- Average salary of a Tableau professional is $100,000 ( Indeed.com )
- Tableau is a Leader in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms ( 5th Consecutive Year )
Tableau Salary – Rewarding Tableau Career Not only there is a great demand for Tableau experts, there are huge rewards on offer as well. Tableau professionals are getting paid the best salaries in the industry, with an average of $106,000. The average salaries too, are on an upward trend with the recent average salaries going up to as high as $158,000.
Here is a graphic representation of the Tableau Salary trends in the United States:
In India, it is an equally rewarding career with a median salary of above Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Learn basics of Data Visualization, establish connection with the data set, perform Join on the data sets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs including Bar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Advance Level of Detail (LOD) problems with multiple use-cases for better clarification
- Get your hands dirty with various heuristic LOD problems
- Learn advance charts such as Waterfall charts, Pareto charts, Gantt Charts, Control Charts, Funnel Charts and Box and Whisker’s plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoop and combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web.
Who should take this training ?
The Tableau 10 Training is for all the professionals who are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and data analytics. For example:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!