DevOps Certification Training is designed in a way to help you gain the insights of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Configuration Management and Continuous Monitoring by working on multiple DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker and Nagios to automate multiple steps in SDLC.
Our DevOps Training is designed keeping in mind the latest market trend. This course will provide you with the in-depth knowledge of various DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and Nagios. This training is completely hands-on oriented and designed in a way that will help you in becoming a certified practitioner by providing you with an intensified training for the best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
Why should you take Devops Certification Training course ?
For very long times the development and the operations teams of any software enterprise have stayed at arm’s length. But this organizational cultural shift thanks to DevOps a lot of changes are happening in forward-thinking enterprises. Learning DevOps will help you master all the skills needed in order to successfully build, operate, monitor, measure and improve the various processes in IT enterprises by better integrating development and operations. You will grab the best jobs in top MNCs after finishing this Intellipaat DevOps online training. The entire Intellipaat DevOps course is in line with the industry needs.
- 80% of Global Fortunes organizations are expected to adopt DevOps by 2019 – CA
- ADP, BBC News, ebay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber & many other MNC's worldwide use Docker across industries
- Average salary given to a DevOps Engineer is around 123,354$ per annum(Indeed.com)
DevOps Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified DevOps practitioner. The DevOps course offers:
- In-depth knowledge on Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing by performing hands-on on GIT, Jenkins and Selenium
- Comprehensive knowledge on Configuration Management, and Continuous Deployment using Puppet, Ansible
- Working on Continuous Deployment stage by performing hands-on on popular tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- The exposure to the stage of continuous monitoring using Nagios
- Projects which are diverse in nature and will cover proper involvement of all the tools covered within this course
- Rigorous involvement of a DevOps expert throughout the DevOps Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Skill-set Developed after Training
After completing this Devops Certification Training, you should be able to:
- Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using GIT
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Gain experience of working on an industry standard live Project
Who should go for certifications
DevOps Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a Certified DevOps practitioner. DevOps training is a must to do for IT professionals, who are:
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salary ranging till $110K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. You can check a blog related to DevOps Engineer Career Path. Also, once your DevOps training is over, you can check the top interview questions. DevOps in the Cloud is the market buzz. Having Cloud Computing skills is a highly preferred learning path after the DevOps training. Check out the upgraded AWS course details.
The below are the suggested pre-requisites for taking up our DevOps Certification Training:
- Fundamentals of Java
- Linux Fundamentals
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!