What are the course objectives?
CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker training (earlier CEH v9) and certification course provide hands-on classroom training to help you master the same techniques that hackers use to penetrate network systems and leverage them ethically to protect your own infrastructure. The extensive course focuses on 20 of the most popular security domains to provide a practical approach to essential security systems. Your will learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques; scan, test and hack secure systems and applications, and gain hands-on experience with sniffing, phishing and exploitation tactics. This ethical hacking course will prepare you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- CEH practical exam
- Increased focus on Cloud attack vectors, AI and Machine Learning
- Upgraded Vulnerability Assessment material
- A module on the Internet of Things(IoT) Security
Why is the CEH certification so desirable?
The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker course verifies your advanced security skillsets to thrive in the worldwide information security domain. Many IT departments have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts, making it a go-to certification for security professionals. And CEH-certified professionals typically earn 44 percent higher salaries than their non-certified peers.
The ethical hacking certification course opens up numerous career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a computer network defense (CND) analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager and other related high-profile roles.
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smart phone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage,
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and HTML 5
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity
Who should take the Ethical Hacking Course?
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course is best suited for:
- Network security officers and practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- IT operations manager
- IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator
- IT security officer, auditor or engineer
- Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator
- Technical support engineer
- Senior systems engineer
- Systems analyst or administrator
Prerequisites for CEH Training
There are a few prerequisites that you will have to meet in order to go through the class. This is important for a few reasons. For one, having a working knowledge of hacking will help to keep you from falling behind and possibly paying for a class where you do not learn anything you can implement. With this, it also helps to keep the class running smoothly. It is designed for people preparing to take their certified ethical hacker exam.
While the prerequisites for the class will depend on where you take it, there are a few things you will have to have. You will need to have a working knowledge of TCP/IP, a background in either security or information systems as well as at least a year of experience working with networking technologies.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!