About Kafka Training Course
This Kafka training from Florence equips you with all the skills needed for becoming an Apache Kafka professional. Kafka is a real-time message broker that allows you to publish and subscribe to message streams. Some of the topics included in this online training course are the Kafka API, creating Kafka clusters, integration of Kafka with the Big Data Hadoop ecosystem along with Spark, Storm and Maven integration.
Why should you take Apache Kafka course ?
- · Kafka is used heavily in the Big Data space as a reliable way to ingest and move large amounts of data very quickly.
- · LinkedIn, Yahoo, Twitter, Netflix, Uber, Goldman Sachs,PayPal, Airbnb & other fortune 500 companies use Kafka.·
- The average salary of a Software Engineer with Apache Kafka skill is $87,500 per year. (Payscale.com salary data).
- · Learn Kafka and its components
- Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and YARN cluster
- Integrate Kafka with real time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
- Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
- Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
- Get an insight of Kafka API
- Understand Kafka Stream APIs
- Work on a real-life project, ‘Implementing Twitter Streaming with Kafka, Flume, Hadoop & Storm
Who should take this Kafka training course?
- · Big Data Hadoop Developers, Architects and other professionals
- · Testing Professionals, Project Managers, Messaging and Queuing System professionals.
What are the prerequisites for taking this training course?
Anybody can take this training course. Having a background in Java is beneficial.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!