Big Data Hadoop Architect
OverViewCourse DescriptionAbout TrainingHadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big D...
- July 10 july '18
Hadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big Data in a distributed & fault tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Afterwards, Hadoop tools are used to perform parallel data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).
As organisations have realized the benefits of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge demand for Big Data & Hadoop professionals. Companies are looking for Big data & Hadoop experts with the knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume.
Hadoop Training is designed to make you a certified Big Data practitioner by providing you rich hands-on training on Hadoop Ecosystem. This Hadoop developer certification training is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on various Big data projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
- Rigorous involvement of a Hadoop expert throughout the Big Data Hadoop Training to learn industry standards and best practices
Why should you take Big Data Hadoop course ?
Big Data is like a golden goose for the IT professionals. The more adept you are in technologies pertaining to Big Data and Hadoop, the more you are likely to command a higher paycheck.
The demand for Big Data skills are on the rise and with it is rising the demand for Hadoop. Owing to the current growth, it would not be wrong to say that Hadoop is one of the most cost-effective and scalable, open source substitutes for commercially available Big Data management suites. Therefore, if you wish to make it count in the Big Data field, you cannot afford to ignore Hadoop.
There are several compelling reasons to learn Big Data and Hadoop. Here are a few of them that we have enlisted to motivate you to hop on the Big Data bandwagon right away:
- Software Developers, Project Managers
- Software Architects
- ETL and Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts & Business Intelligence Professionals
- DBAs and DB professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Field
There are no such prerequisites for Big Data & Hadoop Course. However, prior knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be helpful but is not mandatory. Further, to brush up your skills, We offers a complimentary self-paced course on "Java essentials for Hadoop" when you enroll for the Big Data and Hadoop Course.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!