About the Course
Data Science Training lets you gain expertise in Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, and Naive Bayes using R. Data Science Training encompasses a conceptual understanding of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning. Throughout this Data Science Course, you will implement real-life use-cases on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation and HR.
- The number of Data Science and Analytics job listings is projected to grow by nearly 364,000 listings by 2020 - Forbes
- The average salary for a Data Scientist is $120k as per Glassdoor
- Businesses analysing data will see $430 billion in productivity benefits over their rivals not analysing data by 2020
- In-depth knowledge of Data Science Life Cycle and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools and techniques for Data Transformation
- The capability to perform Text Mining and Sentimental analyses on text data and gain an insight into Data Visualization and Optimization techniques
- The exposure to many real-life industry-based projects which will be executed in RStudio
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering media, healthcare, social media, aviation and HR
- Rigorous involvement of an SME throughout the Data Science Training to learn industry standards and best practices
- Developers aspiring to be a 'Data Scientist'
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- 'R' professionals who wish to work Big Data
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
What are the pre-requisites for Data Science Course?
There is no specific pre-requisite for Data Science Training. However, a basic understanding of R can be beneficial. We offers you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. "R Essentials" when you enroll in Data Science Training.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!